Reviews for "Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction"

awesome

coolest vid ever

Thanks.

wierd and cool like always

loved the background references to some of your old stuff,like the part with the tv.....plus the gears of war 2 joke "its so gory even the guns bleed!"

maybe I'll start going to my friends house to play fallout 3...

10/10

Battosai810 responds:

I highly recommend it! It's a great game, and definitely a time sink.

Glad you liked the toon and caught the references - I think about 3 people have caught the "Ray Romano rides a lawnmower" thing so far.

I wanna play it!

Not Fallout 3, the one he was talking about when he said "This one is so gory the guns bleed".

Battosai810 responds:

Well, you're missing out if you're not playing Fallout 3.
Still, Gears of War 2 looks good.
Thanks for reviewin'

LMAO!!!

I Loved it when mel Got spud boy with the V.A.T.S System =P if anyone play's this on PS3 add me online im FESTY_666 on the network

this movie is SO VERRY REAL! i just love being evil and raiding caravans and attacking enclave outposts me and jeriko make a great team =p he has the enclave power suit and i have the B.O.S one its kinda ironic if you think about it...

Battosai810 responds:

Yeah, it's a bit odd, I'll admit.
I've got Fawkes, the super mutant with a laser gatling gun. Can carry like, 4 suits of Enclave power armor that I can sell or trade to the Outcasts for bullets or supplies.

Glad you liked the toon!

cool

my favorite part was when we saw spudboy watching tv. All the sounds from the TV was "Ray Ramano" lol

Cool TOoN!

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks! It's actually saying "Ray Romano rides a lawnmower" over and over again - it's from my SRM's Red Ring of Death toon.
Surprised anyone thought of that as their favorite part though...
Glad you liked it!