Reviews for "Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction"

war war never fuckin changes

good enjoyes the vats and the tolit thin, but why dident he do anything with smarties cus thare simaler to mentats?

Battosai810 responds:

I always thought Mentats were Mentos, since they've got almost the same look and name.
Shame I missed the potential for that joke...
Thanks for the review.

Wha?

You mean drinking out of the toilet dosen't give you HP?!?! Oops.....

Battosai810 responds:

But the manual says it does! Drink!
Thanks for reviewin'

Awesome

Awesome flash. I just love it. I've played Fallout 3 and was addicted to it too. So...keep it up and maybe such kind a video about Gears Of War 2 and this time SRM to be the addicted. :)

Battosai810 responds:

It's possible, but as I said to the guy before you - There's a lot of Gears of War 2 flashes out right now. Don't know what I could do that really could stand out from the pack, although your suggestion of having SRM get addicted is a pretty good one.
More from me soon!

happend to my brother

he was stuck on it like a stple on spud boy my bro would not stop playing! great flash i look forward to more and how bout one about gears of war 2?

Battosai810 responds:

Well, I did one about Gears of War 1 back in the day, but I haven't played Gears 2 yet. However, when I did my first one, there weren't many Gears flashes on Newgrounds. Nowadays, even Johnny Utah and Egoraptor have Gears of War 2 parodies. Besides, I'm working on something big right now.
Who knows, depends if I really like it or not.
Thanks for reviewing.

Wow

loved he part with mel drinking out of the toilet

Thanks.
That part hasn't happened in real life yet, but I've considered it more than once.
Glad you enjoyed the toon!