For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 75 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction"

finally, a decent fallout flash!

its funny because its so true, why is there a stapler in my eye?

Battosai810 responds:

I wish there were more Fallout flashes period!
Glad you liked it, and watch out for them staplers.

So very true

Bethesda really knows how to fuck up your social life.
Good work on the animation and voicing is good just that its a little quiet at some points.

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks. Audacity was being screwy at the time, but I fixed it now.
And Bethesda is great at making those time-sucks.

that was great

drinking out of the toilet sounds crazy but also fun. but u ever think of putting easter eggs in ur flashes? it would be really great if there was

Battosai810 responds:

Watch SRM Transformers 4 Part 1 - there's an easter egg at the end of it!
I'm just getting a grasp on AS so I'm only now doing menus and easter eggs.
Glad you liked this toon though!

Sexy

Im glad For a Fallout Spoof Finally that i found! I wish only the Game wasnt Censored in my Country... Its Pure Crap, no Gore What so ever... D=

Battosai810 responds:

Well, PC games aren't region-specific, so you could possibly get the US version and play it on your computer. You're missing out on some beautiful gore effects :D
Glad you liked it too - there are barely any Fallout flashes here whatsoever.

Hmmm ...

..... MORE MORE!! *Claps his hands like an idiot* ... You should have had like a hand grow out of his stomach or something xDD

Battosai810 responds:

Nah, this is it for Fallout 3 jokes. There's more SRM in the future though, just you wait.