Reviews for "Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction"

haha

omg that was so funny !!! and i was wondering when u goa make a new vid

Battosai810 responds:

I made this a while ago. Not sure when I'll make another, as I'm kinda lazy and flash-ed out. SRM Transformers cartoons almost always nearly kill me.
There will be more coming out sometime soon though. I'll start something up by March at the latest.

Another Great One

Very True Observations, Glad you actually enjoy the stuff you write about rather than "OMG THIS IS GHEY LOOK A PEN0R." I have to say I got fairly addicted the same way to Resi Evil Outbreak...So much spare meat...but thats not the point,
Dude Awesome Flash, Another 10 ! :D
Keep up the Great work man

Battosai810 responds:

I try to keep my humor relatively clean, which is something few people here on Newgrounds do. I let loose once in a while, like in my GTA IV flash, but I try to keep it down. Glad you appreciate that style of humor too!
Thanks for the great review, I'll be sure to keep making flash once inspiration strikes again!

we can all relate

that was really funny, and i thought the stapler scene was epic.

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it.
I just got back in, myself.

Hahaha!

Man, this is great, I can relate to your Fallout 3 addiction in full. The first week I got Fallout 3, I lost about 6 pounds from lack of eating or sleeping.

I can also relate to the delusions of the game in real life. At my job, there are random pieces of trash on the ground, and sometimes I'll come across a few bottle caps and think to myself, " YES! Now I can go repair my laser rifle!" Only to realize that I'm not playing the game. The part when he used V.A.T.S made me laugh uncontrollably!

Very good flash, and a very true one at that! Hope your addiction gradually lessens like mine did.

Battosai810 responds:

Well, the addiction did go down for a while, then it came back with a vengeance when Operation Anchorage came out on Tuesday, so it's taken another 15 hours of my life since then...

I still have thoughts like I'm in-game wherever I go, but I've still held myself back from drinking out of the toilet.

Thanks for watching, and happy to hear you liked it so much, especially the V.A.T.S. part. That's one of my favorites too!

Thanks for the review :)

nice movie about fallout 3 it is awsome

i just wish u make a 1 about gears of war 2 its the best

Battosai810 responds:

There's too many Gears 2 flashes out there. When I made SRM Gears of War 1, I don't even think Queers of War was out yet. Mine was one of the first. Now there's just too many. Besides, I'm kinda tired of contributing to the video game parody disease here on Newgrounds. Glad you liked this flash though.