For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 63 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction"

Fallout FTW!
Soulda shown gameplay.....

Oh SRM you.

Nice work on the funny, I can't believe how well you captured the fallout-addiction factor.

I speak from experience!

Lol

i think i have played fallout longer than that. but never did i drink from a tiolet....yet.

Battosai810 responds:

300 hours for Fallout 3, I'm on 155 in New Vegas. Your toilet drink is soon to come.

caps

i remember when i got fallout 3... a buddy of mine came over and was looking for my copy of portal when he checked the cabinet at the bottom of my bookshelf "hey whats with all the bottle caps-" "GET AWAY FROM THOSE!"

GIVE ME THE SEXY SLEEPWARE

So true!

This was me when i got the game....... and then the 5 expansions hahaha. nailed it!

Battosai810 responds:

I had no problems spending like 120 bucks for the game and every expansion pack. Bethesda, you dogs you.