Reviews for "Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction"

LMAO

LOl omg i loved this. love how you even put in the start menu music xD and put i dont want to set the world on fire. this thing was just utterly hilarious. especially the toilet drinking part xD great job man!

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks! Happy to hear you enjoyed it :)
Glad you could appreciate the attention to detail.

Another very good movie.

I liked your Prototype parody quite a bit, and said it was one of the best videogame parodies on this site, if you remember my review, which I doubt you do. Either way, this is very humorous, and is so easy to relate to, seeing as Fallout 3 was my video game equivalent to heroin for a good couple months. I was chuckling pretty much the entire way through. Good job.

And don't listen to Oney, the animations fine. :D

Battosai810 responds:

I'm glad you liked this Flash :) I personally like it loads more than the Prototype one, as it has both my original characters and humor I'm a little more into. That and it's based on my gaming heroin as well; Fallout 3.

I'm going to be making game parodies for Gametrailers.com pretty soon, so keep an eye on my profile page!

fucking cousin.

i hate the fucking cousin, hey mother fucker leave the kid alone with his game. like peggy hill trying to put away hank from games. just leave those kids alone.

Battosai810 responds:

Take a chill pill brosef.

SRM?

what dose SRM stand for,also good video,i like the part were spudboy gets hit in the eye

Battosai810 responds:

You'll have to browse through my older cartoons to find out what SRM stands for, I'm afraid :)

Mel is cute.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW. Seriously, they both have awesome voices, Crapballs.

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked them both :)