For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction"

im playing fallout 3 rit now.
3 hp and 20 rads for drinking out of the toilet while there a sink rit next to you.
WORTH IT

SO WORTH IT

lol

pretty funny,
fallout 3 is the greatest game ever
great work :)

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked the toon :)

Lol toilets?

Ive played fallout and lol i would never drink toilet water loL! christ and what do you mean "based on a true story"? Did this happen to you??? lol anyways ahh good ol' I dont want to set the world on fire classic!

Battosai810 responds:

Kind of happened to me - I didn't drink out of toilets, but I played a hell of a lot of that game. Thanks for watching!

I have an idea

Super Robot Maniac
Sorry Rapist Man
Squishy Rapping Mockingbird
Silly Rack Mouse
Soul Rusting Mop
Sour Rastlin' Malnutrition
Something Root Mister
that's just some of them

All wrong :)

I love this flash.

The V.A.T.S scene made me laugh. Probually because every time I drive past a power station (in real life). The words "You've discovered the power station" pop in my head. lol

Battosai810 responds:

I still have the urge to drink out of dirtied water sources because, come on, it's only a few rads, right?
Glad you liked the toon!