For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction"

I love this game

I can't count all the sleepless night caused by this game. But even thinking about it now, it was so worth it. Also, drinking out of the toilet is perfectly fine! Just pop some Rad-x for good measure! ;D

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked the toon - who knows, I might even make a New Vegas one if I ever get Flash working again.

hello

Nice vid playing fall3 rite now got out my lil Huntin rifle, Shitload a stimpaks, Chinese Stealth armor, Kickin Enclave ass! =D

Glad you liked it!

Haha Wow That Reminds Me...

I'm Acctually Addicted To Fallout 3 Right Now For The Xbox 360.I Got So Into It I Got Addicted To Coca Cola Thinking It Was Nuka Cola I Made A Nuka Grenade.I Made A Instructable On It Lol.Besides That I Love This Video Man Good Job XDDD!!!

Battosai810 responds:

Why Do You Talk Like This? I appreciate your enthusiasm but it's a little bewildering. However, I also had it in the back of my mind that Coca Cola was good for me because, after all, it's good for you in Fallout!

i only drink nuka or dirty water

drinking from toilets is just morally wrong some way or another...

Nah. Just not healthy.

epic LOLZ

man ive seen my brother drinmk out of the toilet in a time when out sink want working and to be honest i actaully LAUGHED at his puke when he drank the water if u were there it would be so funny... but over all GREAT vidioe i ALMOST stayed up all night playing fallout 3 but man great VIDEO

Battosai810 responds:

If you haven't stayed up all night playing Fallout at least once, you haven't lived. Glad you liked the toon.