Reviews for "Retardo and the IronGolem"

It makes me reminiscent..

..of the "Goblin" series wayyyy back in the day of Windows 3.1 - when 256 colors was BAD-ASS.

Retardo Respecto

This game draws you in with its creative puzzle-like solving, but I often found that this was through repetitive trial and error.

The sound effects (though few and far in between) are good and are right where they belong... the detail in the art is good too. The biggest issue I found was figuring the puzzles out... even when I started out, I didn't know what to do; the help menu said 'click here', but it didn't say 'click here so you can prevent your death from the savages in armor'. Thus, I can imagine players new to this kind of gaming experience or gaming in general scratching their heads when playing this for the first time. This is the only draw I see from making this into a perfect game.... some scenes (like the tunnel and bridge) were more intuitive, but I found myself sometimes doing a scene over and over, maybe a dozen times... and I will confess I actually cheated on the last one!

The ending is good and was a great surprise, as well as putting a smile on my face. The ending itself is...pretty much worth the otherwise confusing puzzle clicking. Yes, its hard... but if you keep at it, it WILL be worth it!

I would recommend this game for everyone to try... at least just once, to experience it themselves.

-Bro.A.

Ownage!

When it comes to game like this "point and click"... Pencil Kids is always the best!

Graphics/Animation - 10
Sound - 10
Controls - 10

Great Game

I loved it lol xDDDDD

Very Nice.

I even got the reward too.

lol xD

:D

Make more like it!!1

^^

damn golem

i managed to get to the golem, but i just dont know what to do
it was pretty fun tho