Reviews for "Retardo and the IronGolem"

ok xD!

awsome flash animatng skill graphics are perfect i give 5/5 10/10 xD next time make it english pls but its awsome anyways good job keep up the good work :)

Hahaha

Very fun, and great ending!

Sweet

This was alot of fun. I love interactive games. This definately gets a 10 in my book.

HARD

I couldnt beat the first board. got stuck after first guard killed himself with the spear.

hahaha

it took lie 10 minutes to finish it but it wasn't worthless, the end was hillarious! ahahahah

to kill the golem you have to take the wood from under the cart wheel then attach the string to it and put a spear into it.. when he unleashes the hammer attack the spear will kill it