Reviews for "Retardo and the IronGolem"

Yo This game was retarted

but in a good way. The end was the best.

great game

i really like these interactive games that you have made good job a bit hard but i completed it

Funny XD

XD this is is very funny and fun this Games is Cool like retardo is so funny ill gove a 10 XD

very good, but...

..im not sure if should be offended or not. but in a good way. it looks good, it plays well, and it has some humour, and im very glad you provided a walkthrough.
I liked the addition of the mushrooms, because it gave you something to do while you figured out the right order.
Also, was surprised with the amount of blood.

very good, could have been made longer with a longer difficulting curve, because it goes from 4 or 5 clicks to 12 straight out and it kinder leaves the not-so-accustomed players (like myself) overwhelmed.

great though, and very good fun.

awesome

This game was very cool. One thing: it was so SLOW. Maybe it was just on my computer, but even on low quality it was very slow. But I am a fan of your website and this was very good. I like how you put elements of JVC: Stinger Sniper into it, too. I thought that the loading screen was very funny, too. Also, how do you beat the last level? I am very stuck on that. Some people might think of me as a retard (or retardo) for that but maybe I am just not looking close enough. Anyway, it was a very funny and smart game.

Pencilkids responds:

Here's the link to the walkthrough:
http://www.pencilkids.com/the-vault/r etardo-and-the-iron-golem-walkthrough /