Reviews for "Retardo and the IronGolem"

to gabngar

That would be a great idea.
P.S. Great game.

pretty good.

i lost interest because it was just a point and click but it did require some strategy. the animation was great though.

Yeah, I downvoted.

Look, it's a great game. It really is, but having a mentally inefficient protagonist named "Retardo", is akin to making a track game where you play "N****rachi", the Kenyan sprinter who runs really fast from policemen to pick up welfare checks. Fried chicken gives spreed boosts, and watermelon restores health.

FANTASTIC!

I loved the blood and the humor! 5/5 10/10!!!

I agree with Jashugan

Newgrounds's not a kid site. Pencil kid is probably.
Yeah, a bit disturbing, but it's quite suitable for warned people, and I think as soon as it's written somewhere "Contain mild violence" or something.
For the title retardo, well, people who are mentally retarder could be offended and young kids could obtain a nasty vocabulary there, but as I say, for teenagers and young adult, the term "retard" won't really shock anyone who says "fuck".

Yes, it's a bit gory and vulgar for a kid's game. But it is still well done and not excessive for a more mature/warned public.