Reviews for "Tank Search"

okay WTF!!!?!?!?!?!

Imposible, and why?
LOW quality pic, tank blended in like hell, well in other words u musta be lucky to find a 2-5 pixel messed up button >>..<<

YES A RED 0

Tank Search

It's an okay game. The first level took me a long time since I didn't know the tank was always blurred, so you could have told us what it looked like. I'm glad there's no time limit as a game like this takes a lot of time. The picture quality is really bad so sometimes we can't see the tank. I was stuck on the Banjo Kazooie level (I think it was 33.) I tried everything from clicking all over the screen to tilting my laptop screen, but still nothing. That's when I stopped playing.

It's okay

This game is fun, but I don't get how the hell did this
got front page.

First of all the design was BAD.
The levels were boring, the game itself got boring overtime.
There is only one music and when you press the play music
button it starts playing alot same songs.

I wouldn't say it's great, but it's good.

2991 seconds lol

the first level was the hardest, haha, tuk me ages to do, coz i didnt no wt u made the tank look like, but after that i flew through most of them. Level 60-70 were too easy tho, they litraly took me about 2 secnds each. Good game though, kept me entertained for sometime, and i loved the saw one at the end,lol, i got it with 2 seconds 2 spare :)

w00t something was wrong

In some lvls is just clicked me through the picture to get the tank. The music was annoying after the first 10 seconds. But overall a very nice game. A few of the levels where really hard to do. I have passed the game in about 1222 seconds. And at the end, i thought ... cool i have passed ... but then ... 60 seconds to find the tank at the chinese pagode. *sniff*

Keep on doing, but add some more songs or something else :)
So ... i will give you 9 stars.