Reviews for "Tank Search"

IM STUCK

IM STUCK ON LVL 76 : FESTIVAL I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO BEAT THIS FU*@&% GAME SOME TIME THIS YEAR. SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME IM GOING BLIND

GAH!

BAH where's the tank on lvl 36?!?!?
all in all good game, but lvl 36 is a bitch

1093 seconds. (shudders)

Wow, that's more than 10 minutes of my life that was spent on this.. well worth it though; it was excellent fun and I had a great time looking for all of the tanks. But geez it was hard at some points! Still, can't wait to play the next version. This is a great way to pass time. Cool pictures as well - all of them were really diverse and had something to offer to player visually while they were searching. (Thumbs up) Nice job.

I was doing really well until...

Until I got to level 28. I was all like, "ARRRRGH!!" And then I looked through the comments, and then up to the author's comments out of boredom and saw the thing about level 28. I had to laugh. This game rocks. I admit, I didn't think a search-n'-find game could be this good.

You better get your glasses

Challenging, and I always like a challenge.
It gets REALLY hard to see it after lvl 25