Reviews for "Tank Search"

Epic

While playing i found something awesome. if you click the icon to play the song multiple songs it'll play the song beside itself. and if you click it twice at the right times the song harmonizes with itself perfectly. games good too haha!

hey

when its not done loading right click then left click forward after that click instructions then automatically your at level 55 yey

woot!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!! ALL 100 LEVELS!!!! and i didnt even look at the walkthrough!!!
too bad it took me ages..anyway, a great game, very addicting, and i cant wait for the sequel!

yikes

I have to admit you had me playing for a while, but i quit after level 39. I mean, COME ONE. Some of those I would classify as ridiculously hard to spot. like the level with the crowd of people (Somewhere in the 30's). I never would have found that if i hadn't gone to you rpage to check and see where the HELL it was.

brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's very good but i can't find it on lvl 33??