Reviews for "3000 AD"

cool

this is one of the coolest games ever!!
great job men.

awsome

That was aswome and thats all I can say. wow

wiked

that was an awesome game to uphold an awesome franchise ^^

I'm a big fan of the old Mechwarrior games, so I loved it

Wow, I spent way too much of my time playing this

...but that's because it was great! It brought me back to the mid-90's when I used to play the original Command and Conquer. This was a really excellent, well-prepared game. I don't agree with the "stale" part of this at all...I felt that it was just right and the weapon configurations were very solid. I would've kept playing, but I need to get up in about...6 hours.

Out Standing!

Mechasault is an insult to BT'ers everywhere. Its an arcade game. This is like mechassault, only arcade style on flash. Nicely done!

As for costomability, Great for your first BT game.

Terrain, bases, bombers, tanks.... wow! Good job.

Teleporters, weird boss mech and boss chronies, im sketchy on that.

Possibly add in more mechs.... Light mechs are faster and carry less, assault, opposite. It balances the game out alot. That is, if you make a 3001 AD game lol

Great job, keep em coming.