Reviews for "3000 AD"

OMFG!

this an awsum game i was on the lvl where u haf 2 protect the mvc an i died an went 2 menu so i cud change my weapons an i accidently clicked new game an wen i tried 2 load my game it loaded the first lvl aaaahhhhh u shud make a second 1 where there r save spaces incase tht happens 2 sumone else

.....Respect....

Genuis ... :D

You got it!

You captured the best part of the Mechwarrior games; the customization. Also I found the game to be pretty long for flash and the graphics were great too. Great job, please keep making flash

Blown away

DUDE,
It was awesome from begining to end
I will agree it was a little easy
but it had enough difficulty to put average gamers to the test

Thank you and I hope you make more games
maybe not like this but more games in general
you are one of the few who actually knows what they are doing when it
comes to great games
Thank you...

That was awesome.

First Flash game I've played through in a while. I only have some small construction criticism:

1) It's impossible NOT to upgrade everything eventually. It would be nice if there was some customization instead of being able to max everything.. but I guess you can still choose type of weapon, so no biggie.
2) The menus / mission intros don't fit the quality of the game - they look much less pro.
3) Most importantly: changing quality is disabled. Unless I'm mistaken, lowering the quality has little to negative effect with this type of bitmap-rendered game. Even on my awesome computer it was slow all the time in big fights - don't know if quality would have helped.

Still, 10/10.