Reviews for "3000 AD"

Great Game!!!

Not that good of graphics but welldone and i hope you have more succes in the future!

GREAT GAME!!

I like it a lot! Better graphics would be nice!

Aesome

Man this is so awesome despite being a flash game it has so much depth and professionally worked graphics.

keep up the good work

average

i can say it is not the best or the worst but it can be improved to make it better

Basic goodness

Its like an old school mech for the original nintendo. Really addictive but a little easy. Great gameplay and I love the weight system. But i do think that you should have to buy things separately for each side instead of just buying the laser and then you have it to use as much as you want. Great use of technology too. Just an overall basic goodness.