Reviews for "3000 AD"

It does deserve a place in the front page.

Alright its great.Its my kind of game i love mech games (i have a few). The weapons are cool and it kinda reminds me of Heavy Gear 1. Heres a few things to add shoulder and hand gernades back pack rockets (you stick on the back of your gear and fire them into the sky and use them like artillery) Get rid of the feature of having 2 weaps on a single arm and have actual hands and arms, the ability to buy new gears that have stats like has lots of weight for weaps but is slow and engines cant really enhance it. Sorta like scout,small,medium,large,huge. How bout some gernade launchers too that would be cool and put an ammo feature and how much ammo you can put in (missle packs like 36 rounds would not be reloaded youd have to conserve missles) so youve got like an auto cannon regular loadout of ammo is 400 rounds you can set it all they way up 1000 and down to 0 (?) and for melee add mech punching doesnt use any heat and has lower damage. As graphics im not going to criticize the graphics are fine but a smoother terrain and stuff would be awesome. For buildings well maybe put city fights(the large buildings would be indestrucble)? Maybe a multiplayer feature too. Lastly lasers should be the most powerful weaps Imense damage but very expensive. Thats pretty much it i geuss welp i hope all this you. In the end im gonna give it a 5/5 9/10

Sweet

I am a huge Mech fan and this is a great game.

Please continue to make games as good as this one.

Mabe some multiplayer? huh huh

Peace.

mofunzone responds:

Multiplayer is actually a great idea, we'll definitely consider this! Cheers for playing!

loved it

i love it i wanna see more upgrades more mechas to buy larger areas to explore and a cool story. i wanna play this game for hours :)

good not great

I fnished the second level, and thats bout as far as I got.

needs better core gameplay.

question though, why dose the sponser have first spot in the author colom?

great but

yeah as i said great but... i dident realy fell temped to play longer BUT, i did fell that this needed some inprovements like: diffrent meches to play as;miniguns on arms;4x rocket launchers;your own army;melee weapons like swords and stick-things(on hand);grenades;lasers(if there isnt already);and finally... whatever the other users suggest (but not offensive users), think of that in mayby 3000 AD 2 or 3. good luck!