Reviews for "3000 AD"

WOW

Really nice made, YOU ROCK.
love that after you beat the game you can continue and have all wepons':D
kicking arse for the sec time has never been that much funn:D
ty for making this game, gave me 3houers of gamplay. pga I rally liked it:D

good game overall

I swear I've played a similar game before

OMFG!

this an awsum game i was on the lvl where u haf 2 protect the mvc an i died an went 2 menu so i cud change my weapons an i accidently clicked new game an wen i tried 2 load my game it loaded the first lvl aaaahhhhh u shud make a second 1 where there r save spaces incase tht happens 2 sumone else

one bug

men i love much games... but i found one bug!

if you buy everything you want, then reload page, continue game, you get all your money back plus the updates bougth... doesn't sound rigth!

still it's very fun to play! But try to correct bug ASAP

An Excellent Game - albeit a bit short.

The graphics, gameplay, customization features, intuitive interface and level design of this flash game are all superb.

The in-game currency's earnings curve is steep at first, forcing players to choose between defensive, operational and offensive upgrades; while a good mix may suit some players, others will specialize with specific objectives in mind - missile locks and long range missiles makes a good offensive combo, while max hull upgrades and the shield feature are excellent for defense. This allows for a modest, but rewarding, end-user experience. Definitely one of the best features of any mech game, to my thinking.

The difficulty may be a touch high for players who are not comfortable with the WASD movement / mouse aiming control scheme, or for anyone reluctant to utilize terrain and building placement for tactical advantages. Mech customization can actually serve as a deterrent to mission success later in the game; players can solve "bad mech build" problems by selecting "Main Menu" and then "Continue" to re-orchestrate their mech's features.

All in all, this game was a joy to play and ultimately suffers only from a short campaign and a low upgrade ceiling.

Some requested items for a sequel would include:

- a radar feature
- a bigger gameplay screen
- a greater variety of battlefield graphics
- more (specialized?) mech models to select from
- more upgrade levels & weapons to choose from
- a longer campaign mode
- a better ending... hehe

Thank you for sharing this creation with newgrounds and congratulations on your daily feature!