Reviews for "3000 AD"

solid game

i would have preferred some more variety in weaponry, more varied missions (perhaps protect your own convoy instead of just destroying all the baddies), and maybe even some allies to help

btw, i only played the first 6 missions so far, so maybe these features show up later in the game, in which case i apologize for wasting your time =P

good mech/bird's eye shooter

a old genre

i have over the years quite lik playing the mech war games.. i like how you tried to incorrperate some aspects of mechwar4 for the customization

good job

Nioooce!

Was good, got short on the money for a while but when you tank your Mech out it looks the dogs. :)

No, no, no

Sorry for the 0 but I hate when the people isn't original and you surely took this game idea from a game called "MechAssault"

Nice one!

Outstanding game, enjoyed it so much I finished it in one breath. Very good idea and execution, only lacking in the sound department. Some sound effects would have been nice. Can't wait for No 2!