Reviews for "3000 AD"

Very Nice

Love this game. Game play is great and love it keep up the good work man

Very nice!

Loved it, love any game with the old style mechs.
(I hate those stupid humanoidish ones) You've made me want to play the proper game now, good work!

oh....my...god

this is what flash games are meant to be!

its amazing, its like some crazy command and conquer/starcraft came kinda thing iits awesome

i had something to say but i forgot so im just gonna be an idiot and say awesome again

Tis was too short, made longer.

Ups/Downs

UPS:
- Retro mech killing with flashy weapons allways instant wins.
- Good veriation of enemys
- Fair amour of diffrent weapons
- Simple layout.

Downs:
- Diffrent kinds of mechs. e.i Light Scout Mech, Medium Assult Mech and Heavy Seige Mech.
- Moar weapons, talking Beam lasers, pulse morters, interchangeble warheads (Nuclear, Plasma, Phroton, Titainum Sabot or Uraium Tipped Armor Piercing)
- Seige mode: Mech stands still but gets huge defenceive bonus.
- Epic Hulls, lets your mech get some benefits at the expense of eks armor or speed.

So much potential, keep it going!

Maybe even a multiplayer function, Co-Op 2vs2 or something else :D

more more more

give us more mechs, more upgrades, more levels !!!!!

great flash game !