Reviews for "3000 AD"

was good

it was a fun game and you did a good job on it

nothing like the actual game.

I like the actual game more. study up a bit more on the game and it might be better.
but i did like the timberwolf model, thats my fav

not bad

there's a few things that hold this game back from being truly great, i would like to see bigger areas for the missions to take place in, health, and weapon power up drops, the map almost hides your meh, and it's very easy to loose track of it, during a mission, the mech feels very sluggish, and is hard to move with, i would like to see arrows add as another control option as opposed to wasd, i ama left handed gamer, and using wasd to move with made it difficlt at times, cut scenes would be nice, even if it's just with text dialoiuge, hopefully all these things can be added in the sequel, it will truly make the game great...

Love it

reminds me of the old days with Mechwarrior and Battletech. love how you used the Timberwolf as the model, happens to be my fav too. great work can't wait to seen more of your work maybe an update to this game.

aww

I can't play because they made the screen to big, If i zoom out the website freezes. aww well =(