Reviews for "3000 AD"

nice!!!

love the franchise! so it is kinda hard for me not to like this game, nicely done indeed, the only thing would be the camera. it was kinda annoying always been in the center of the screen, I wished the camara was hookup to the mouse rather than the mech. out of that great game.

Fun but kind of slow

I enjoyed the game overall i just did not like the fact that once you got the tech and ppc and lancers the game is ridiculasly easy. exept for this the game was fun.

Original and pretty fun

I liked the whole idea of it, was very new (to me at least), graphics were.... OK I guess. The whole ventalation thing was kinda tricky but I liked the idea of it.

Only problem I had was that the game ran overall slowly. And it wasn't my internet.... it was just the game... took to long to walk to a place, etc. That would be cool if in you could improve that.

~Josh

Brilliant

Takes me right back to the good old days. Excellent game. Well made, fully functional and very entertaining.

Good concept, but buggy

Good concept. Sluggish controls like stated before, but what really got me was how buggy the game was. Perhaps its just my computer, but whenever I walk from water to ground, my mech leaves its cockpit behind and the legs walk off the screen, allowing me to quit the game and load it back up. This also happens occassionally going from land to water. I don't know if I'm just not seeing something, but its very very frustrating.