Reviews for "3000 AD"

bit borring

meh it gets borring after a bit

Out Standing!

Mechasault is an insult to BT'ers everywhere. Its an arcade game. This is like mechassault, only arcade style on flash. Nicely done!

As for costomability, Great for your first BT game.

Terrain, bases, bombers, tanks.... wow! Good job.

Teleporters, weird boss mech and boss chronies, im sketchy on that.

Possibly add in more mechs.... Light mechs are faster and carry less, assault, opposite. It balances the game out alot. That is, if you make a 3001 AD game lol

Great job, keep em coming.

good

pro: great replay value and fun factor

con: very simple. plays like a free-trial demo for a much more complicated full game. could use more mech types and descriptions for the weapons.

Righteous

Now, I've been playing MW since it was first released (yes, I'm that old), but I never thought I'd see anybody with the guts to make a flash game. I've played it several time already, and I will vouch for the replay value.

To all the new guys: Remember the five rules of guncraft (look it up), and cover works both ways.

To the veterans: Cleanse, purge, kill. 'Nuff said.

Fantastic

I very much enjoyed this game and played it through multiple times.

The following are but a few suggestions should you decide to make a sequel:

-Change the terrain into something brighter and grassy. As it is, units blend in too well with the ground. Of course, camouflage may have been your intent all along.

-Various 'mech chassis with different maximum weights and limits as to how many techs, and which techs, can be taken for some variety.

- Add more weapon systems. Pulse Lasers and Gauss weaponry aren't explored in this version.

- Make heat management more of a factor (and limiter) than it is currently.

I strongly believe that, with a few minor tweaks, you would have a strong basis for an online version that would be very popular and might very well be a smash hit with the largely neglected Mechwarrior fan base.