Reviews for "Meteor Blast"

Blank

Nothing interesting about this game but it is kind of good.I have played these type of games over ...maybe 20 or 30 times and its beggining to get bored.It includes cell shooting mode ,rock shooting modes(Like yours) and other modes.
Comments:
The game is good.The controls are also very easy.
Complains:
The vortex too me was useless so it is a waste of time in the tutorial to talk about it.Maybe you should add powerups or some other things,OK?
My score:
My score was 80,400(It is possible to get a score like me)and I will give you this=)
Something that I want to tell other people:
If you give the game rating 9 and below you SUCK man!
and this too:
If you are giving this submission a low score,please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist.The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole.If you review is too be mean,offensive,or generally not helpful,you will be banned,get a You Suck advise from me and your account may be terminated.NOTE:Any attempt to promote an outside,unrelated website in this space will result in the deletion of your user account and will get a You Are A Bastard advise from me.

ChromeShark responds:

I know that the concept isn't completely original but I don't think its been done exactly like this with the color matching, slowing and chaining (at least not together). I disagree that the vortex is useless as its required to get decent chains - I'm wondering how you got such a high score without it to be honest! As much as a I appreciate your 10 I also appreciate lower scores, honestly I wouldn't give this a 10 if I was rating it myself, an 8 maybe. As long as they have useful criticisms to back it up then that's fine with me. Thanks for your review!

Great!

Its a good game , but gets cheap when you unlock all keys!

ChromeShark responds:

Not sure what you mean by 'cheap', but for the sequel I have a somewhat different color system in mind that would only use 3 keys. Thanks for the 10!

Sweet!

This game is amazing, it needs more colors and stages!!!

Fun.

Fun,Awesome,addicting,:) and Good job!

Thanks for the 10!

yah

vedy good idea, be good as on a much bigger scale with bigger scale. u could actually propose this to sony network

ChromeShark responds:

Heh thanks your comment made my smile, I think I've got a way to go until sony network yet : )