Reviews for "Meteor Blast"

Irritating....yet bloody addictive

I hate you, its irritating yet thats what makes it so god dam addictive xD

ChromeShark responds:

XD Irritating wasn't my intention but glad you liked it anyway, thanks for the 10!

Nice

I loved the style really brings up old memories you got 8 for the games errr... Gameplay but the sounds were annoing still its a good one keep it up

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks, will try and improve on the sounds for the next one!

Unique and fun.

You say you intended this as a small time-waster, and it works very well as such. I needed something to do during my break at college and this was it. I was addicted for a while, though it was boring until I got up to mashing six keys and things got a bit challenging. The three-of-the-same color chains reminded me of Ikaruga, even though this game is really nothing like that one.

A lot of my better ideas seem to come to me in my dreams. It's nice to be able to write them down... your dreams are where you subconscious runs wild, after all.

If you're looking for a game to pass a good thirty minutes of your time, you've come to the right place. Nice job... hope to see more games like this from you in the future. :)

4/5

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks a lot for your review. The Ikaruga similarity with the colors had crossed my mind, although I wouldnt like to compare this to such an amazing game!

Great game!

Nothing really bad about it, exept it gets a little boring.

9/10 Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the 9!

decent

it was an alright game, got pretty repetitive after you got all the colors. oh and killer, dont tell people what to rate games. as long as its not mean or hateful, people can rate it what they want to..so..yeah

ChromeShark responds:

Did I do that? In general I agree, and I appreciate any rating as long as they give a reason for it so I can try to improve on it next time.