For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 20 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Pongsters"

As according to your request

Honestly: I liked it a lot. I thought it was cute and had nice visuals with an appropriate choice of music.

Helpful: I thought the shots of the brown monster were an odd choice. They didn't seem to be part of the pink monster parts. Even if you cut to a competely different part of the story, the cuts shouldn't be noticed. I'm nit picking but do you know what I mean?

Clearly as a first submission you've got the goods to go far and make great flashes. Great job!

Wyndham responds:

Great thanks for the help buddeh, dont worry, I'm not the over sensitive type so I know how to handle constructive criticisms and know when someones being helpful or just being a douche bag, and I can see you ment good. :)

So thanks alot for the advice and I will most likely use them for future projects, thank you ;)

very good for your first flash:D

I liked it! nice style man

Thanks mate! :)

Ahhhh

PINKY MONSTERSSS!!! But in all seriousness, damn good flash for a first-timer. Animation was done well, music was a little low key, but fit well with the scenary. Well done!

Thank you.
ah yeah, the music I made myself with FruityLoops, still an noob at that as well.ha ha
thanks again

HILARIOUS! LMFAO!

That was very cute and funny! XD Bravo! :3

Hell yeah, man!

If this truly is your first animation, then I am very truly impressed! Very good job indeed. I am also an up-and-coming artist... and, all I have to say is... just, wow, dood.

Killer flash.

Wyndham responds:

yup its my first proper animation, Ive played around doing different things. It was first for college, but I changed a few things.

Rad man! thanks I will have a look at yours aswell :)