Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Sonic Reversal: Ep. III"

It takes true talent...........

I am amazed keep it up. That was the best sprite movie I HAVE EVER SAW 10/10
5/5!

Good!

It still good , great sprite animation quality. You make them do ''talk'' like ''Whoa'' but it is only that , there wasn't very much voice making the character somewhat ''alive''. did a good scene selection. This is front page quality. If that possible , can make an auto dialogue ( automatique spacebar action as 7 or 10 secondes is good ) as option at the menu of the flash.

This stuff is intense!!!

Really speechless here for a review.....It was just full of action, humor, and just plain.....well.....Awesomeness! You're starting to get as good as alvin-earthworm! Not quite yet, but still up-and-coming! :)

Great, just....great! 10/10 5/5 (+ 0.0031)

WinterStorm responds:

Don't worry about it. I don't make a dent either when I vote. But then you're vote counts more than mine...

smooth

yeah all of the fighting is smooth as hell unlike some of the other fight sprites i seen today cause super mario z and this is a close one but this one deserves a twenty great job man

nice man

this was the shiznit yo .....that movie was nice man....hey i was just wondering cause im makin a flash of my own sonic characters and a copyrighted one named blade ....ummm how long did this take u to complete?