Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Sonic Reversal: Ep. III"

THE BATTLE WAS AMAZING

i love the animation. it flows together very nicely. of coures you can always make it bether by using sprits from something other that sonic battle. dont get me wrong you've done great but it gets repetitive. any way keep up the great work!

Incrivel Game nota 10 queria saber como faser esse tipo de flash game quem tiver ba resposta me mande pm obg

LIES

Shadow is the ultra lifeform created 50 years ago in the lab of prof Gerald Robotnik and let loss by Eggman. Sonic was born to ... an unknown mother and father and had Super speed since a young age.

Anyway onto the flash, once again I loved it. Epically the battle inside the volcanio and you did an amazing Animation of them jumping the lava and of the new MS shutting down. But I think Eggman too weak to do this to Shadow, now Eggman Nega I think is far more eviler and a lot more likely to do it. Look forward to Sonic Reversal VI: Change of heart.

Answer

GREAT FLASHWORK! And to answer his question, Sonic and Shadow are brothjers, both mutated with super speed. Although I thuink Sonic got a bigger boost to speed orginally.And I wonder, will Sonci use chaos control to go back in time?