Reviews for "The Alcyone Incident"

finally a real claymation lol

Im tired of all the crappy ass clay blob animations, this one finally has characters and a story. Good job and Blam all the other crappy ones until they learn to give their guys faces!!!!!!!

VillainousTurtleSLC responds:

Yeah those blue globby ones, never been much of a fan myself.

Stop Motion Dang

that must have taken forever but how much time exactly....i really liked it though it had a interesting plot and alien cowboys is kind of something new keep up the good work!

VillainousTurtleSLC responds:

2 weeks day in day out under hot lights in a creepy basement at my school to animate. The whole semester to make characters and sets.

It was great...

...right up until the sound died on me right after "I'm gonna' kill those turncoats". I liked it, but you should probably fix the sound issue.

VillainousTurtleSLC responds:

Hey man sorry about the sound issue it was a big WTF? for me. I uploaded it and the sound was chopped in half. I got on fixing it as fast as I could, apparently all it took was re-uploading it. I wasted some time searching through the file and all but damn it all a bunch of people got shafted into watching a crap upload. If you have time, check it out again... thanks for watching anyway!

Dude that is so cool

very good theme, and a good plot

Thanks Man!