Reviews for "Bad Hair"

hahaha

I GOT THIS SHIT FROM SKITTER!

super good job.

Nelson responds:

:O!

At first

I was a bit skeptical about this flash, looks cheap, only 48 hours. I still gave it a go just to see what the fuzz was about.

The flash feels a bit cheap, at first, but man oh man does it ever go well with the story. It feels like you had the story already in your head all along and you just wanted to animated asap so that you don't miss a thing.

What I first thought was bad turned out to be awesome. The only reason why I'm not giving you a higher score, is because I can't.

Thanks for this, looking forward to see more of your work. :)

WOAH

Hillarious, and amazing animation as usual nelson.

i really want to become as good as you at animation someday!

omg

Who the hell is sketer??? "AH!" lamoooozzz

Perfect

This is truly one of my favorite flashes. I like your style, you should make some more!