Reviews for "StarShine 2"

ingenious level designs

I simply can't comprehend anyone beating this game without using the hints. Personally, the only downfall/annoyance in this game (in my opinion) is when you have multiple rainbow stars. Those damn things know how to piss you off.

Good job.

The music....

The music is GREAT! So is the game I remember the first one....same flow and the music makes it so much better.

challenging

no. 28 got me. great job!

My puzzle

155140 Very easy

Relaxing

The music is good, but it's a little hard to control where the star goes. I repeatedly shoot at a star that it says I'm going to hit, but end up missing anyway. After the black hole, reflection star, and rainbow star are introduced, it gets a little boring. Nothing new comes after it, and it slows down the action. The music is really nice, though.