Reviews for "StarShine 2"

Great game

The music was amazing regardless on what some guy who's probably never played an instrument in his life says. Anyhow, the game is fun but sometimes it feels so impossible.

@Nuclearmoose919

You can change the rainbow star by clicking on it.

Anyhow, the game is addictive, I don't know why these fags are exaggerating or something. It's fun and clever.

count your lucky stars

Its a really simple game that takes a little time (guesswork) or just looking at each star from each angle. Luck is what really helped me.

Star lite star bright

the music is very relaxing. The gameplay is fun to Spoiler for level 26 u click on the flashin star since it is a wishing star.

YA RITE

THIS GAME ISNT VERY FUN

LEVEL 26 STUCK

I don't understand, but on level 26 I tried every possible shot and ended up empty handed... even the shot the hints told me to take didn't work... How do you do that level?

Other than that, this game is as dull as Dane Cook's standup.