Reviews for "StarShine 2"

I Made A Puzzle :D

Nice, I dindt finish it, But it was entretaining, I keept playing 3 hours :P

My Puzzle: ID 104513 | Autor: LiNcK (Duuh)

nice

my level is 104490

meh

I dient really like it but im not to much into puzzels so i guess its alright

So relaxing...

This is such a relaxing game. I came home and played it after a stressful day at work. It was really fun trying to figure out which one star was going to set off a beautiful light show. =)

My one concern is on level 26... after trying over and over to get it, I finally broke down and used the hint feature until it told me *exactly* where to click, lol. But it STILL won't work. I just can't seem to figure out what's going wrong...
I have a feeling I'm going to kick myself if I ever do actually figure it out. ;)

Solid realization.

The presentation, especially the soundtrack, is done very well but I don't like the gameplay concept. It bases too much on trial-and-error situations and gets boring quickly. But the whole atmosphere is excellent.