Reviews for "StarShine 2"

good game

good game and love the music

Nice game

its a good game

ingenious level designs

I simply can't comprehend anyone beating this game without using the hints. Personally, the only downfall/annoyance in this game (in my opinion) is when you have multiple rainbow stars. Those damn things know how to piss you off.

Good job.

love it + music

music sounds like super mario galixy its asome game

Okay

The music is good, but it's a little hard to control where the star goes. I repeatedly shoot at a star that it says I'm going to hit, but end up missing anyway. After the black hole, reflection star, and rainbow star are introduced, it gets a little boring. Nothing new comes after it, and it slows down the action. The music is really nice, though.