Reviews for "StarShine 2"

Nice Game!

I loved the overall concept of this game. The puzzles weren't too hard, and yet they weren't so easy that it became pointless. The colors were pretty sweet and drew my attention. I enjoyed the different angles and types of stars in the game and the sound wasn't annoying at all. The music was a little to my disliking, but the fact you could turn it off made up for it. Great game and I hope to see more from you.
P.S. shadownight14, there's an option in the settings menu to turn off both the sound and the music. Look a little harder next time lol.

sound.

I woulda gave u 10 but i couldnt turn off the stupid sound!!!!!!!
tat was annoying, because i was playing music at the same time.

colourful

good game, more of a boredom kiler but i like the pretty colours and graphics
so its ok

what the fuck

it was so boring snad pointless and they tell u how to beat all thee lvls :(

O.k

its an ok game i liked it cause the challange but....it wasnt that good because how it was designed