Reviews for "StarShine 2"

Unfortunately it is less of a puzzle game and more of a guessing game, since, as far as I know, there is no way to truly tell what kind of chain reaction will result.

Great game but...

I like moonshine better!

Classic and...

Addictive.

Instant Classic

This is a beautiful game with a great concept. :) Almost reminds me of classic arcade games. I even bet you could make a deal with Microsoft and get it put on Xbox360s, or at least Xbox live. I'd get it. <3 Maybe with a few tweaks, it could be a perfect game.

Relaxing

The music is good, but it's a little hard to control where the star goes. I repeatedly shoot at a star that it says I'm going to hit, but end up missing anyway. After the black hole, reflection star, and rainbow star are introduced, it gets a little boring. Nothing new comes after it, and it slows down the action. The music is really nice, though.