Reviews for "Professor Layton pt. 3"

Hilarious!

Poor Flora...

GRAPFURIT!

I WANA HERE A STORY ABOUT BASEBALL!

Too hilarious

Of all the "Professor Layton" cartoons you have made, this is by far the funniest. I really liked how the dialogue kept going with the two yelling at the end, although that did eventually stop. In case anyone is wondering, the story was, "Once upon a time there was a baseball man named...". The animation is absolutely flawless and perfectly shows the ridiculous emotions of the characters. I love how there are just so many things going on at once. Like how there's a pixellated fire going around near a waste basket or something.

Granted, I have no idea what is going on at all, but that's how madcap comedy works. I love how the girl is so defenseless as she gets under the covers. It was really cool to cut away to those weird "Hangman" things and other designs. While not the most complex animation, the way these body parts just move around says it all. I love how he talked about a touchdown while discussing baseball.

Love it.

So sad for the poor girl.

aarrrrgh... >_<

i feel bad, because every time i laugh it shows the girl crying...>_< pretty funny tho.