Reviews for "mmmm brainz!: Episode 1"

rotfl

that made absolutely no sense! I loved it! lol

Great job but..

the sound at the menu was really weird.
but the movie was great;)

happy ... last october !!!

ha i loved it hahaha very funny liked the colour loads and the dialogue !!! ***** vote given

thanks bro :D

awesome

i love that you did not animate the mouth for lack of time or whatever your reason, but you made a plot point of it. excellent. and the dialogue was awesome, especially the falling down the hill to land right where he started and comments on it..love the work...mmmm we need more brainz!!!

SuperJeffoMan responds:

haha actually, its weird, the mouth not moving on Zombie's character started the whole idea for this animation. I wrote that idea down and then scripted the scene and dialogue and it kind of just developed from there. I'll have more mmmm brainz coming your way :) I'm happy you liked it and thanks for the review dude :)

Pretty good!

Even though some of the audio as a bit bad and it was criminally short, i still got a good laugh from it and i'd like to see more! I also enjoyed the way you animated it too, twas nice as well.

SuperJeffoMan responds:

sweet, I am glad you liked it Edd, thanks dude.