Reviews for "mmmm brainz!: Episode 1"

hehe

deserts hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha get more voice actors.:(

umm yeah

can tell was last minute, but kinda made me laugh to a degree.

I LOVE IT!!!

Even the beginning lets you know this is good.
It's got that Penny Arcade kind of mood.

random

lik...really random

Love it, awesome dialog!

"You actually didn't fix anything."
"Shut the F!@k up!"
Haha who cares how short this is, it's hilarious! I can't wait to see if you make any more flashes like this. Also, love your picks for the music.

SuperJeffoMan responds: