Reviews for "Chris & Harry"

LOL

HE KICKED DUDE IN THE BALLS lol tht was 2 funny well yea good job and cant wait for more awsomes XD

Once again, Chris has greatly entertained us.

With an epic battle of epic proportions, I have been greatly entertained.
It seems Chris' animating has gotten WAY better since the days of A Random Day.

And speaking of A Random Day, that tune during the battle, I remember, was also played during the Hospitel part of the third A Random Day (Oh shit, fanboyism D:)

This, like the other animations by Chris, only makes me want Adobe CS3 even more. Or just a microphone. Whichever comes first.

The Easter Eggs reminded me even more of A Random Day, down to the last stickman. Also, that song was intriguing. Interesting. Entertaining, or whatever, like the other Easter Eggs.

oh my GOD chris!

hey whats up buddy its jon! (JKG1069, the one u were gonna do the anime flash with) i have to say chris this is probably my favorite flash here on newgrounds and ive seen a lot of action packed flashes.. mainly cause it wasnt stick figures or sprites, and just the whole concept of him getting pissed over coconut cake.. it was amazing dude, if i could give over 10 stars i totally would.

great style, great animation, very fluent, great voice acting/lip syncing, great audio effects, priceless facial expressions, and great lighting. 10000/10 5/5

on another note, i dont know if youll read this or not, but i might be organizing a collab soon. its a kingdom hearts collab, with probably 10-11 spots to be filled. so if i ever start it, ill definitely let you know about it if it gets popular. so if youve ever played kingdom hearts 1+2, and want to make fun of it, let me know and ill secure a spot on it for you no questions asked lol

Oney responds:

SHIT DUDE i forgot to add you on my new email! OneyNG@hotmail.com

hahaha nice

noe this was fun! and loved that "easter egg" idea and that song sounded like dead kennedy's... uuuh fun flash very well done and i just loved the ending! haha

AWW

when i saw the loading screen i was like... omfg what the F is that gay mfkin sh!t . my bro said c'mon dude u'll like it. i was like no F way !

....

i enjoyed that shit.
DRAGONBALLZ KAMEHAMEHA

Oney responds:

lol thats the way i like it, thanks for the view man!