Reviews for "Roger's Magic 8 Ball"

was pretty solid

For the most part it did what it was supposed to, it just took a while to understand where the point of no return was with teh ball, I was thinking I could still hit it quite a few times and it was already past me even though my leg didnt even touch it.

The only real complaint I had was that same song playin over and over again, it was cool for the intro, im jut thinkin you could of maybe put somethin else in for the actual game, not a major gripe though.

FleckoGold responds:

Yeah, if the ball is already passed Roger's fro, then you've prolly missed your mark.

But otherwise I hope you enjoyed it! No easy baskets! Thanks for the review.

Kewl game

I got to around 10,000 on it, although I didn't find it THAT addicting.

FleckoGold responds:

Ah, then I'll play it again for you! Thanks for the review!

Way too hard...

The graphics and idea are great...
But with the ball being black and the ground being dark grey it's really hard to see the ball...

Great game for two days of work though! :D

FleckoGold responds:

It is meant to be challenging. The ball is plenty visible, you may need to adjust your screen, or something. Thanks for the review!

It's cool.

I like the concept.
It is a cool game.

It is pretty hard to get the timing right on the kicks.
I got the hang of it eventually but it seems to be a really small window for the release and its hard to get a long streak of hits in.

FleckoGold responds:

Glad you could get a hang of it. It's really not that hard, just release when the ball gets near you. But ah well, thanks for the review!