Reviews for "Roger's Magic 8 Ball"

weee =)

A fun little game. You need to add gravity to it. I did the impossible. I managed to get the 8-ball stuck horizontal. Fuck master of time. I am master of perpetual motion bitch! =D

FleckoGold responds:

Hmm, interesting. I think I've managed to do that once before too. I'll keep it in mind for future projects.

I bow before the master...

Thanks!

Awesometasious

love ur opening and the gameplay and ur music choice and if i were ur teacher id give u a 100

FleckoGold responds:

Hah, are YOU my professor by chance?

Thanks for the review

Not bad

...but not great. It was mildly entertaining, but it had a few glitches (or maybe it was my comp) and it was pretty hard to tell when you should release your kick (meaning, where the "line" was. Should you kick it when it is at your feet? Touching your head? In the center of the bar thing?)

Other than that, no real problems. The animation was smooth and, although to game was very short and simple, it was entertaining for a while. Good job as always.

FleckoGold responds:

Pretty much if the ball has gotten passed Roger's fro, it's too late to swing. Check the info screen to see exactly where the area of attack is. Imagine that that's your paddle in a normal breakout game. I hope you get the hang of it. Thanks for the review!

I <3 you're art :3

You are very good at drawing and animating and a pretty good programmer too it seems. I liked this game and loved watching the animations. Only problem I had is that it seems to be IMPOSSIBLE to hit the friken ball. I can hit it like once or twice before it miss it. I'm guessing that it's probably my fault, but maybe if the area that the ball hits was a bit bigger it would be a bit better :P An excellent game

FleckoGold responds:

Not impossible. A lot of people that have played have gotten it down. Just get the timing down, (look at the instructions screen to determine just about where the hit box is, the aiming works just the same as a plain breakout game) and you'll be a winner in no time. It still gets challenging when there are only a few targets left, though. I recommend that you don't hit the ball as hard on those. Thanks for the review!

Very nice!

For a simple break out game, it's detailed and highly interactive. More so than moving paddles back and forth.

Gawd, you again?