Reviews for "Roger's Magic 8 Ball"

Oh Yea!

Call me now for your free readin'. MY BALLS DON'T LIE!!! Satisfaction guaranteed.

FleckoGold responds:

"I was a very satisfied customer!"

wow

the opening animation was cooler then the game, i did like the twist on the normal breakout game though. good job overall maybe make a kick selector next time so we can pick like strong fast or accurate.

and i would love to see some animations for the society!!

Not bad

...but not great. It was mildly entertaining, but it had a few glitches and it was pretty hard to tell when you should release your kick (meaning, where the "line" was. Should you kick it when it is at your feet? Touching your head? In the center of the bar thing?)

Other than that, no real problems. The animation was smooth and, although to game was very short and simple, it was entertaining for a while. Good job as always.

Great job Flecko. I love your flashes.

-KillerX3189

FleckoGold responds:

If the ball has gotten passed Roger's fro, then you've prolly waited to long. Check out the info screen for a more exact location of where the area of attack is. And good luck, it gets challenging when there are only a few targets left. I recommend not charging your attack as long for those. Thanks for the review.

pretty good

music was good, and the graphics were great.
but it was too short. you should make more levels, with challenges. overall great job though

FleckoGold responds:

I tried to add another level actually, the program gave me the bird. So I backed off the idea. I'll try again once I've become more of a flash programming guru. Or I might just hire one.

Nice.

A very neat game. The artwork for it is amazing as all of your work. The gameplay is innovative and I really enjoyed playing this. Good job.

Jees, you spoil me with your words of encouragement, Jason. Thanks! :D