Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Wooper's Adventure"

awasssssss

3--------- take this!!!asasasas

OrangePylon responds:

I'm seriously trying hard to figure out what you were trying to say at all.

I love it!

But all I have to say is, I like the fourth generation Pokemon. Not all of them though...If I think about it really....The majority of Pokemon in my Team, and storage thing, has original Pokemon...Whatever, I like the starter Pokemon. Especially Turtwig and Chimchar, for the reasons, they evolve into bad ass guys. Anyways, amazing game, just wanted to share my opinion on fourth generation Pokemon.

OrangePylon responds:

Feh, I don't like 'em. A lot of them are butchered versions of the old, much better ones. Magmar, Electabuzz, and especially Rhydon seriously did NOT need those tacky evolutions. The requirements to get some too are just insane and pretty much scream "Yeah, you HAVE to buy the strategy guide...". Eevee only evolves when leveled up in certain areas of the region? Happiny will evolve into Chansey IF you level her up IF she's holding an oval stone and IF it's daytime?

AMAZING

i love you man ;_;

<333

Awesome!!!!!!

<Read Title>

LULZ!!!

OrangePylon responds:

You should never be able to sum your review up in your title.

I liked it

I thought this was rather funny. I don't know what is up with people being up at like 3:00 AM and playing this game (Its only 1:00 am for me :P) And I still beat mewtwo... Weird... Anyhoo. I like the simplicity of it, and I don't think I could beat it in one or two minutes, but I will try nonetheless.

What else... I support your hatred of 4th gen. poke'mon. I'm more of a generation 1&2 person anyway. 3rd, i was like...>.> ok, i'll give it a shot, but I won't go crazy over it. and 4th, I just said fuckit. *oh no, i was being too edgy* I often tell kids I see, "When i was your age, there were 150 poke'mon... and Pluto was still a planet." What has the world come to? next thing you know, people will be saying that Earth isn't a planet or something, because "It doesn't meet special qualifications" I mean, Pluto was too small to be a planet, and we're the only one with life... and i'm rambling on, because I'm tired, and need to go to school tomorrow....

We should rename ourselves from being a planet and call ourselves a "Life rock" sounds better in my opinion.

OrangePylon responds:

A fellow MLIA reader, huh? That's right, I caught it. >:3 3rd Gen. had some deeeecent ones, but 4th gen had almost nothing redeeming about it.