Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Wooper's Adventure"

yay

i beat mew two in quick draw (i liek mudkipz btw XP)

Good job.

Loved it

This is the first game I played when I first found Newgrounds. Good memories. I really liked the memes like "I herd u leik mudkipz" and "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!" ( I discovered YouTube by this) and everything is awesome. Loved the bonus material. :)

OrangePylon responds:

...THIS introduced you to YouTube?

Never underestimate the impact you have on people, I guess.

and then

ninjas

And then...

...An actual review.

Or not...

EDIT: Zolen sent me what constitutes as an actual review in a PM. He apparently meant to post the following:

"Interesting a funny combination of memes and a relatively original spin on a basic idea of the "save the princess" concept. I actually had a lot of fun, but at one point I made a mistake and died and when I wondered if I would have to start all over or if there was a continue somewhere I found a helpful menu where I could easily skip all the way to the end, while that is nice for those who don't have the time for beating the entire game but want to see the end, it would be nicer if there were the starter points would be less spread out allowing those who don't want to skip a part but don't want to start all over again a reasonable jumping point. Then again I have no programing ability of my own so this may be out of your ability or simply to data wasting, so otherwise I see this as a 10/10 and a 5/5.

Fun and entertaining which makes a basic puzzle game interesting enough to want to get to the next part."

My response would be:

No, it's not impossible at all to start on any level, but that would render the whole lives system redundant. Those levels were supposed to be checkpoints, and if people wanted to skip over levels, then that's their choice. If you died on level 8, you're supposed to start on level 6 again.

beat the game

and the mini game

Responded to the review.

.0.

This is probably the most epic pokemawhn game becuz
1.Haz mudkipz in it,
2.Its awesome. s(:D)s

OrangePylon responds:

Are the s's supposed to be wavy arms? Because his face is on its side.