Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Wooper's Adventure"

at the credits in the end,it forms an x-mas tree

Yeeeeah... not intentional.

Great Game!

The game play is simple, which makes it fantastic. The good ol, run and jump gameplay with a. The bonus features kept me occupied for a while longer as well. The quickdraw mini-game was neat, If I do recall it was a kirby minigame right? anyway you pulled it off well.
If anyone has about half an hour or so to spar, I'd recommend they give this game a try!

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks a lot. Yes, the Quick Draw game was copied fro-- I mean... INSPIRED BY the minigame in Kirby's Adventure.

very good game but.......

crist you ignorant cock suck why do you have to be an asshole in the comments
i mean they are the people that play you games man.

OrangePylon responds:

Ignoring the irony in that first line, I can answer that question for you.

I'm going to assume you were talking about my responses in general, and not just Wooper's Adventure, because looking back just now I didn't do anything terribly jerk-ish. Pokemon: Pee Red gets a lot more traffic and a lot more useless reviews that I tend to get more aggrivated with (just in case anyone reading this needed a bit of context).

I sort-of-not-really pride myself on responding to every one of my reviews. Film-making (and game design as sort of a side-thing) is my one true love, and I take it seriously. I show this by responding to constructive criticism. It makes the reviewers feel like they're being heard. I like getting responses, so I return the favour.

That is to say: I like giving responses to actual REVIEWS. If someone tells me that my art needs work, that my timing was off in places, or that they didn't like the theme in general, I'll thank them for their input and take their critique into consideration... So when I instead find:

"lol i beat the game :DDd"

Forgive me for giving a sarcastic "GOOD JOB!" Good to know I put several months of work into this so that people can write less than a line and not even bother using propper grammar. When I put all my creative energy into something only to get feedback like:

"hey good flash man whens the sequel coming????"

I want to stab them in the neck with a pair of scissors. Whenever I read that, I picture a tubby 4-year-old tugging on his mom's shirt going "MOOOORE." I don't care if they liked it or if they voted 5 a hundred times, there's no actual appreciation there, and so I say they're fair game for witty responses.

I know it's ridiculous to expect everyone to write an essay, but hell, just something short but to-the-point like the review below yours is acceptable. I actually had something to respond to.

That's a good way of telling if your review is worth posting. Ask yourself what the author could possibly say back. If your review looks like:

"lol i liked it 99999/5"

Don't be surprised if you get a sarcastic response, because I am not just going to write "Thanks." to every review. It defeats the purpose.

funny

This is a fun and hilarious game. The only thing I didnt like is the music. Got kind of annoying as it repeated. Sorry. But Nice job, Ive seen some of your other work and they make me and many others laugh. Keep up the good work, you got quite a talent.

OrangePylon responds:

That's fair. I didn't do the music, but I love it, personally. I guess I'm in a minority that likes happy-hardcore.

beat it 3 lives (dident skip or get more)

and i beat quick draw first try all even mewtwo damn this game is easy i only lost the live's when i was useing the washroom and my brother came on and killed me twice

Good job. Congratulations.