Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Wooper's Adventure"

It's good :)

I think it's quite nice, actually.

The memes weren't over-used to the point of boredom, but the game becomes easy if you put a button that warps you to level 16.

The scyther minigame was fun, but again, a littletoo easy, as even mewtwo wasn't achallenge for my challenge hungry fingers.

The faqs and facts were nice

Considering I can't doanything like this I rate a 4 and a seven. Nicely done mate :)

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks. :3 Going to level 16 right away doesn't make it easy, you're cheating. >:P

Boy This Game Sure Did Suck Some Ass.

Dude this is such a step down from Pokemon Pee Red. This was quite literally programmed while you were high or asleep. And I sincerely doubt you're the kind of person who gets high, considering you're designing games. Congrats on NOT MAKING ME LAUGH >=(

OrangePylon responds:

Because it didn't live up to the hype you gave it after you saw Pee Red? You sound like I slapped you in the nuts with your own dead turtle. You didn't say ANYTHING about the game, and there therefore isn't anything for me to respond to other than: ...Have you ever seen Grandma's Boy?

amazing job

this is one of the most fun games i played thank you for making this.GOOD JOB.=)

OrangePylon responds:

You're welcome; it was really just for shits and giggles.

umm...

balance:good.%95.5
Graphics:okay.%95
gameplay:glitchy you need to fix continue i completed the game in a minute.%0.5
overall:ouch need the fixing of gameplay.%63.3333333
if you delete this comment the game better be fixed so i can comment and raise your score.

OrangePylon responds:

I love how you only rank the absolute high or the absolute low.

You don't even tell me what to fix. Just that the gameplay is bad.

You completed the game in a minute? If you can send me a recording of you beating it in 1-2 minutes, then I will co-author you.*

And I can't delete comme-I MEAN REVIEWS; not that I ever even would. This is a feature that I much prefer over YouTube's alternative of being able to like a pussy.

*No smartassery like clicking level 16 right away.

your chin is too fat

It was alright, kinda glitchy at times but overall good, i liked the quickdraw too.
Personal Message me please, Say hello and ask for convenience..

OrangePylon responds:

Why would I PM you? For convenience? Wouldn't it be more convenient to leave any constructive criticism IN the review?