Reviews for "The irRegularGame of Life"

Lol neat!

I love the sand box the most, i got stuck after about 13 lvls,

also i made a clown face
eNozMBgFOIEhCBCjjDi1hlhYlJhHrPtGwSgYB aOAJgAA/KgsWg==

FRIGGIN SWEET!!

My FAVORITE game EVER!! ive sat here for hours just making hundreds of patterns for the sandbox mode. i am just amazed with different patterns and seeing them evolve and morph was just awesome. give a few of them a try.

eNrFVYsKwCAI/CX9/59bNMpHTs/BWINGYpdee jGjg5iKMVym2/xnOOKYoy23OrIxURrjjUXreP MFJpbJ2RKXOAW99zGZHYVsOBAVvRrPEe6ykpW LcbMW45FDO/FIZ+2NHDEbsW5W9j4Mwis8jeHu uof317mf8NK8t6oOenVV1Sle92AfIX3Z7PNcN xo6hOhaRydR3UV0HH0VLnrUL3A=

eNrFlWEKwCAIha+k97/corI0Mp8UrB9u4MdTm zpm9BBTcApSMQ4xBFRYnFkxdMyxaVWODqHFxd 04oITUeuypKc4tpvkmtyuml2A5iWEuQzyGW3I cJez1yKhtOV11fz3pkVJzuCkzHld6TIu51vsn 7tt7SX63qA9yfRX1Kdj34ByBc5ma83BvgHsI3 GuZPYnuXWSPo3+FDyGWLrA=

eNqt1DsOwCAMBNErMfe/XJIuRTCvCEiIz0iAv d4Wte5O2BKw13jEjmAfsxEbwYbVcJBhGzDby+
7I3pzFIItplqMs55mGMk1mGm/9ycXP4+9y+Dg dnF6WC8uP5czlweXG5ct2wPbCdsX2x3bK9sx2 /4AXef0skA==

eNqtlVsSwyAMA6+kvf/l8m7TBJv9KH+gnWFsZ AF2RawNE+AKkTm4MWQK7giZgQdBJuAJkB68dN KCH5l04FclDXgTSQ3eNVKCPxKV8thQ3pSGS1X +y1ZF3xkX+T5l6KII7t9n8l5Zh+yL7LN8N+kD 6SvpU+l7OUdyLuWcy9yQOSRzTeakzF2b4/ZXW ABV/y0o

eNqNlUkSgDAIBL9E//9zLuUSpUnQG3QlAsMI3 Sf+T47EgTXAHSKHBTu5FXgi5IRgFzcDL4CcEu zhKvBJk5OCDZyBQ8jusIPtu6w264GVbZ2z3tu MbCg2W9OGacgkY+qzIJFej3VBvyIadQSNOhh6 uOizgTY3XQUV+UIHFDosdGogc7ULZwfLHuH7+
99LKj/47jm1v4y+wcyvXh9i7n+3r7HyU1xsvg rm2ubj3b/CBjd6LXA=

just a few have lots more please tell me if you like them.

squidsquid responds:

Glad you like it so much :) Those are some awesome looking codes, I especially liked the evolution and stable state of the second one. I've thought about making something where people could submit and vote on codes, or maybe just a hall of fame for some of the cool codes people have made...

Sweet

this is a fun game and is adicvite and try this code eNozMBgFwxAYGlJXHWGDcHJwqzPEo5BYdQZE2 js8Y5l+4WxIm3CmezodBVQGAM2ILFo=

very difficult

the tutorial helps a lot. you need to do whatever the game wants and sometimes, below the number of the lvl, there's a tricky tip. this is try and fail. just think how the cells will react if you put a cell there. if you fail, you'll know how the cells will react at each lvl.that's what i can do to help you guys. hope it does help.

Wierd concept.

Great idea. Liked it a lot, though I can't get past level 14. That is the coolest scientist ever!